The Next Generation Estimating Platform
It's all about the Graphics
Australia’s ONLY 3D-Graphics-Driven Model-Specific Estimating Tool
AudaNet is powered by OEM times, based on OEM safe methods, and is the next-generation web-based locally hosted estimating platform that improves productivity and drives faster, more accurate estimating for your business.
Enhanced Consistency and Accuracy
Insurers, partner repairers and independent appraisers can all collaborate using a single estimating application. The result is improved cycle time, accuracy, increased transparency and a reduced friction.
OEM Times and Best Practices Repair Tips
Get with the times, the OEM times that is!
Instant Access to Material Substrate Information
Tonnes of helpful information, all accessible with just a click of a button
Direct link to Thatcham methods within AudaNet, saving repairer research time and ensuring repairs are completed to agreed standards
Partial Cut Marks
AudaNet provides the actual times for partial cut mark information.
No matter who you are, whether it be an insurer or an automotive repair facility, AudaNet provides value to everyone across the board.
Key Value to Insurers
- Reduce overhead costs (Total claims handling costs)
- Reduce cycle time, increase customer satisfaction
- High level of direct integration possibilities with Claims Handling System
- Rules Check virtual audit tool
Key Value to Repairers
- Access to OEM times based on safe and efficient methods of repair
- Access to OEM part numbers and pricing at the time of estimate
- Access to OEM sanctioned material information and partial replacement information
- Quick and easy access to AudaVIN identification saving time and increasing accuracy
- Direct link to Thatcham methods within AudaNet, saving repairer research time and ensuring repairs are completed to agreed standards
- Body shop Management integration! (with selected providers)
AudaNet ~ The Next Generation Platform from Audatex
What are you waiting for?
Times are changing so it’s time to get with the times… the OEM times that is